Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
Question: I know the plan says disinformation is necessary, but we are sharing disinformation does that make us as bad as MSM?
10:13 AM - Dec 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by kathy273273 in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
31 December, 11:54
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
I guess I'm looking for Truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
31 December, 10:49
Worse, arguably, if you do it out of your own volition.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
31 December, 10:35
We are at war!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
31 December, 10:33
Great Question.....

Be the Raven in a world of parrots?

😎✌

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
31 December, 10:30
I'm finished telling everyone that military is the only way. I was ignored. Q was ignored. It's just mind blowing. 😓

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
31 December, 10:28
When someone [knowingly] shares disinfo is different than accidental.

I think the disinfo will increase. I think we are going to have to begin discussing shared info more than we do. Find the supporting info and the countering info.

Some disinfo is subtle too. Might have 80% truth and 20% disinfo. The 20% gets attacked to discredit the 80% real info.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
31 December, 10:55
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I'd argue that accidents are only an excuse up to an extent.

If you have thousands of followers you have a responsibility to do some fact checking before spreading things. Saying "I didn't know" or "do your own research" is not an excuse if you didn't try to know, and just didn't care about the collateral damage of misinforming your followers.

If you do your due diligence and something slips past, that's different again.

I see a lot of people spreading garbage to thousands, who then get defensive when you point it out to them.

Anons need put some effort into not misleading other anons, otherwise we will be spinning in circles until the end of times.

Godly Man @WWCUE
31 December, 10:20
The key: “knowingly”

J.J. Jameson @jjj
31 December, 10:56
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Or ignorantly. If you don't even try to know and spread it anyway.