Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 November, 11:09
This ones for the smaller accounts here on AU that don't get noticed often maybe even don't normally recieve a single comment, like or share. I see you, I appreciate and value your presence here just as much as any large account, I love you and you are enough just as you are. VK said a long time ago that small accounts are important and I still believe that whole-heartedly! 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sorry for the delay, I found the VK post talking about small accounts. :)
10:10 AM - Dec 31, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
anon one @Gamma50
31 December, 12:47
If I reply to a post, I get reactions, like and new followers. If I post on my own, the post falls into a dark hole. Nothing. I don't think anyone sees it. Not one,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 December, 01:28
In response anon one to her Publication
I see you :)

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
31 December, 02:25
In response anon one to her Publication
same 😕

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
31 December, 12:43
I was thinking about this topic, again, yesterday and finally wrote some ideas down of what is a big vs small account; there is no one answer.

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
31 December, 12:26

31 December, 11:25
. 🤍

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
31 December, 12:44
HPNY Serah 😎