JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 February, 10:35
I pray for special gallows for [Big Pharma]. Not only have they repressed cures for illness and poisoned our children with their state-mandated vaccines but their filthy anti-depressants are WHY we are having such a challenging time reaching people. When I visited family in Michigan this summer I found them all shells of their former selves and completely checked out. ⌛️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Lou @Lindalovesthelight
doctors are sold too. i absolutely cant wait to watch every single one!!!!!!!
11:16 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lindalovesthelight in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 February, 02:42
In response Linda Lou to her Publication
Bought and paid for, we agree. The AMA, American Medical Association, is not happy with JFKJrFan. Nor is the American Psychological Association.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Lou @Lindalovesthelight
11 February, 10:59
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
ive been in the medical field for 28 years. this padt year has confirmed so much for me. i try to gentle red pill everyday. i dont have much if any trust it in any more. have always been on the holistic side , all he way in now.