Camille Faith @CamilleFaith082917
30 December, 09:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 December, 09:47
In response Camille Faith to her Publication
That is why PATRIOTS need to STOP referring to them as "immigrants," and start referring to them as Illegal Alien Invaders. Words matter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
30 December, 09:49
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
TEST reply. This is posted everywhere I see the INVASION problem posted from any angle. Those who "truly" support the US would back/like/share.
Those who are just noise trolls and a deliberate distraction...I never get a peep out of them when I do this.
Which side are you on?

Widget 260 @widget260
Sorry to be a Karen but who wrote this? Missing punctuation and incorrect spelling. BORDERS is not spelled with an "A".
12:55 PM - Dec 30, 2023 (E)
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by widget260 in this post can reply
30 December, 01:21
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
Oh, I forgot to mention thanking you for revealing yourself as not at all for securing our BOARDERS against foreign invaders.

Neat how accidental self exposure works like that isn't it?

Widget 260 @widget260
30 December, 03:43
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Are you 12 years old or something? I live in Texas and have been dealing with the border issue long before everyone else jumped on the bandwagon. You can just FO with that shit. Why so triggered because of spelling correction? It's not like I accused you of making the meme! You simply reposted it, right?

30 December, 01:09 (E)
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
Then stop being one, Karen's everywhere are proud of you so go catch up and fall back in with their parade where you belong.