Only people mentioned by CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
30 December, 09:49
In response Camille Faith to her Publication
TEST reply. This is posted everywhere I see the INVASION problem posted from any angle. Those who "truly" support the US would back/like/share.
Those who are just noise trolls and a deliberate distraction...I never get a peep out of them when I do this.
Which side are you on?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 December, 09:47
In response Camille Faith to her Publication
That is why PATRIOTS need to STOP referring to them as "immigrants," and start referring to them as Illegal Alien Invaders. Words matter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
30 December, 09:49
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
TEST reply. This is posted everywhere I see the INVASION problem posted from any angle. Those who "truly" support the US would back/like/share.
Those who are just noise trolls and a deliberate distraction...I never get a peep out of them when I do this.
Which side are you on?