Kim Runner @kimrunner
Merry Christmas AU.
Hope everyone had a good one :)
10:56 PM - Dec 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Donna Martin @Meme17
27 December, 03:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hi Kim do you have a channel on telegram?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
27 December, 12:10
Merry Christmas to you to Kim. šŸ˜ŠšŸŽ„

I have to say, ours was not the typical Christmas this year but we made it through. Out of town, some family came down with colds and crude, Grampa fell off a chair and banged up his arm and head pretty good. Delayed our trip home today however, could have been so much worse so DEFINITELY thankful for that! I see a much brighter year coming and it canā€™t come fast enough! Hope you had a great Christmas! Cheers! ā¤ļøšŸ‘šŸ˜Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
26 December, 01:00
Well, did the obligatory ā€œbe with familyā€, only to have my niece tell me sheā€™s worried Iā€™m an a cult (the MAGA and QAnon cult (of course I asked her was QAnon is, since it doesnā€™t exist and she couldnā€™t answer it) and that I can't possibly support that rapist and dictator, Trump. And, that weā€™re trying to destroy democracy.

To which I said, since weā€™re not a democracy, thatā€™s not possible. She had a melt down with that. I said, we pledge allegiance to a flag and ā€œto the Republicā€ (not democracy) ā€œfor which it standsā€. She said theyā€™re the same thing, I said, thatā€™s incorrect. She should know the difference. She couldnā€™t handle that response.

She also parroted that it was the safest election ever. I said, well, Iā€™d watch SCOTUS in the next few weeks if I were you.

TDS is alive and well. And, sheā€™s a 5th grade teacher. šŸ™„.

Will enjoy the coming meltdowns.

Raccoon Conspirator @Raccoon
26 December, 10:17
Merry Christmas Kim!

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
26 December, 08:55
You too!

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
26 December, 06:01
Merry Christmas. It started great because Iā€™d had sinus issues for days before and that was finally gone. Chopped up some pineapple for a snack. Made banana nut bread with almond flour that turned into something Iā€™ve never seen before. An hour later was hit with the worst food poisoning from the pineapple Iā€™ve ever had. Finally felt better around 10:30 pm. But other than that got to talk to my brother and son on the phone.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
26 December, 04:49
Merry Christmas Kim
Best Place to be on Christmas was here
Home
#FamilyIsEverything ā¤ļø

Mary Lennox @Veritable
26 December, 01:35
Merry Christmas!

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
25 December, 11:26
Merry Christmas to you too, Kim

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
25 December, 11:23
MERRY CHRISTMAS KR

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
25 December, 11:12
Right back atcha Kim!
ā¤ļø

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
25 December, 11:09
Merry Christmas!

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
25 December, 11:03
Merry Christmas Kim šŸ’

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
25 December, 11:03
ā¤ļø

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
25 December, 11:02
Merry Christmas Kim! I had the most wonderful day, and I hope you did too! ā¤ļøāœØ

History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
25 December, 11:02
Merry Christmas Kim, hope you had a relaxing day with your loved ones!