Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 December, 10:56
Merry Christmas AU.
Hope everyone had a good one :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
Well, did the obligatory “be with family”, only to have my niece tell me she’s worried I’m an a cult (the MAGA and QAnon cult (of course I asked her was QAnon is, since it doesn’t exist and she couldn’t answer it) and that I can't possibly support that rapist and dictator, Trump. And, that we’re trying to destroy democracy.

To which I said, since we’re not a democracy, that’s not possible. She had a melt down with that. I said, we pledge allegiance to a flag and “to the Republic” (not democracy) “for which it stands”. She said they’re the same thing, I said, that’s incorrect. She should know the difference. She couldn’t handle that response.

She also parroted that it was the safest election ever. I said, well, I’d watch SCOTUS in the next few weeks if I were you.

TDS is alive and well. And, she’s a 5th grade teacher. 🙄.

Will enjoy the coming meltdowns.
01:00 PM - Dec 26, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tao Of Smoo, click on at the bottom under it