HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
Janet Ossebaard (Fall Cabal) dead ...

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
10:05 AM - Dec 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
24 December, 03:25
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
24 December, 03:27
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Janet Ossebaard you were one of the first to open our eyes with the revelation of The Fall of the Cabal. My 99 year old mother and I have watched that video multiple times. Your truths and brave heart have helped us cross over from the sheeple to the awakened. God bless you wherever you are. Thank you for all the truth serum.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
24 December, 02:36
😭

24 December, 04:06
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
😥😥

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 December, 01:52
Again...?

24 December, 01:59
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Janet was first reported missing, but apparently (according to her partner) her body has now been found. I don't know if it's true...

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
24 December, 01:10
I don't believe this for a minute! I don't care how many times they post it; it's been posted for WEEKS now. It doesn't make it TRUE. We must learn to read between the LIES!

24 December, 01:31
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
That could be, but this video is from her friend and posted today... It could be a distraction and it could be that Janet is in hiding... I don't know...

Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
24 December, 01:03
What a trailblazer in this battle. A woman of integrity and love for humanity.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 December, 01:02
So sad if true.

This is the woman that worked with her on all the "Fall of the Cabal" series.
IMHO, one of the main voices of the "Great Awakening" that made the difference in millions possibly billions of lives on this planet in the end.

If you want to wake someone up to the truth still blinded and brainwashed by the Team Evil cabal and their demons, there really is no better telling of the truth to send them.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Jody Donohue @Jody
24 December, 10:19
How terribly sad 😢
May she RIP 🙏

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
24 December, 10:07
Such sad news. She put so much into exposing them. She was a hero!
Stay safe this holiday my friend!

24 December, 11:06
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
💚🙏🙏💚