Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I would love it if something big happened today. Today is my uncle's birthday. He was my hero & closest friend. He was a nose gunner with the Army Air Corp at age 17. He struggled with PTSD his entire life. He never married or had children but he had 27 nieces and nephews who adored him. He is one of my reasons. His life was stolen from him. By the grace of GOD and angels, I was able to know intuitively that he needed my help. One phone call made during a suicide attempt changed both of our lives forever. I so loved this man and really would like if something big would happen today. This would give us all a glimmer of hope. Happy Birthday sweet Uncle. I pray today that you are in the arms of GOD & will celebrate with all of our angels. Have a piece of chocolate cake for me.
Dear GOD if you could, give strength to all of our struggling Veterans around the globe. Let each one feel loved and supported today. That would be a great gift to my Uncle. Thanks for blessing my life with his.
04:07 AM - Dec 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
22 December, 09:51
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Prayers πŸ™ for his Happy Birthday!! God Bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Lysanne anon @lysanne
21 December, 06:32
Crying here ❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
21 December, 05:51
❀️πŸ˜₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ™

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 December, 05:44
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
21 December, 05:32
Beautifully said, Hope. You are fortunate to have such a family and to have grown so close to your uncle.

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
21 December, 05:03
Could it be that if soldiers in their wars are not killed, they are caused to be addicted to something, exposed to something, and if they make it home, they go to the VA for β€œhelp” and given more something’s? Asking for a friend.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 December, 03:01
In response Faye Muth to her Publication
Yes, I know this is true. I dated a guy who went to gulf wars and when he returned his sister posted a ton of bottles of drugs he was given by the VA. This guy would have never touched drugs when he was in the National Guard. I also believe now that many have been mistreated in VA hospitals, some probably targeted. They use our Veterans as Guinea pigs too. Love Veterans when you can. When we get to the other side of this madness I pray they all become our number 1 priority. Before that if you can help a Veteran in any way, please do. I love you all.

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
21 December, 04:40
Happy Birthday to your uncle! May the memories that you’re able to share, last you lifetime. Thank you to all of our military and to our Veterans and to those that have paid the ultimate sacrifice. Hugs of light! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
21 December, 04:35
Beautifully written!!!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 December, 04:22
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈHappy Birthday to your Uncle. May God keep him close and may he be forever etched in your heart. Thank you for your service Uncle. My dad's birthday was on the 18th. He served in the Korean War. He passed away long ago in 1985, when I was a senior in high school. Seems crazy how long ago it was. I miss my parents.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

The Real Me @TheRealMe
21 December, 04:14
πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
21 December, 04:07
Thank you Hope.β€οΈπŸ™πŸ½β€οΈ