Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 December, 11:03
What else is microsoft authenticator authenticatin. They ALWAYS got a secondary reason. AND it ain't never good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
20 December, 11:17
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
pls tell me you did not make a microsoft account and sign into it on your PC. pls tell me that aint a thing.
it gives MS access to everything by trying to "customize" and "Personalize" experience. IE all up in your business and sellin off info.

essentially is constantly digs all info on your pc and gives MS live info on ya.
It is a con man in a nice suit with a good sales pitch.
granted, a local account does some of these things as well but not to the extent that having active MS account. Grants elevated system privileges.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 December, 11:33
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Not my pc, my phone, all they are gonna see on there is pics. BILL GATES SHIT and folks are like THIS will make our company super safer. NOT at the ones who don't know.

21 December, 12:05
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
my wife has same issues with her work. hate big ass corporations

everything is backdoored. Cellphones specially
12:06 AM - Dec 21, 2023
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriotic One, click on at the bottom under it