Doug from Canada @DougT
18 December, 09:17
The Shame of Pasteurization

The liar and scientific fraud, Louis Pasteur, brought us many disasters: the false germ theory and associated poisons called quackzines, certainly, but as well, the pasteurization (basterdization) method, destroying vital microbes and nutrients in natural foods, such as various animal milks, as well. Our health, well-being, and longevity have all suffered from these selfish agendas and terrible mistakes.

https://www.realmilk.com/t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
19 December, 10:54
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
I believe raw milk is alkaline while pasteurization turns it acidic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
19 December, 12:21
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
I worked with a guy from Quebec who refused to drink milk because he also said it was acidic. When I cut milk out of my diet my acid reflux dropped significantly.

wht 2.0 @wht
19 December, 12:23
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
I'd bet you'd have no issue w/ raw.

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
I have never tried raw and would like too. More beef then dairy where I am so hard to find.
12:25 PM - Dec 19, 2023
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheCanaughtian in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
19 December, 12:52
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
Have you looked online for raw dairy in your state or border one if you're near?