Doug from Canada @DougT
The Shame of Pasteurization

The liar and scientific fraud, Louis Pasteur, brought us many disasters: the false germ theory and associated poisons called quackzines, certainly, but as well, the pasteurization (basterdization) method, destroying vital microbes and nutrients in natural foods, such as various animal milks, as well. Our health, well-being, and longevity have all suffered from these selfish agendas and terrible mistakes.

https://www.realmilk.com/t...
09:17 PM - Dec 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by DougT in this post can reply
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
19 December, 11:32
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
I want to know where can I purchase raw milk in SW Florida?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
19 December, 11:26
I wondered about milk for years before actually doing any research on it. I was diagnosed early on with a "milk sensitivity" and then "lactose intolerance" later on.

One thing I found out (almost by accident) is that it's only store-bought milk that's been fooked with that affects me! Raw milk I can drink freely with no side effects! 😳 So either it's something like pasteurization whereby something elemental is being altered /removed, or it's something they're adding to it.

Raw milk, as with all unaltered "mother's milk", is one of nature's almost perfect foods.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
19 December, 10:54
I believe raw milk is alkaline while pasteurization turns it acidic

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
19 December, 12:21
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
I worked with a guy from Quebec who refused to drink milk because he also said it was acidic. When I cut milk out of my diet my acid reflux dropped significantly.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
19 December, 10:49
Just think how we were forced into not having the option of Raw (REAL) milk:

According to US Federal Regulation 21 CFR § 1240.61, “No person shall cause to be delivered into interstate commerce or shall sell, otherwise distribute, or hold for sale or other distribution after shipment in interstate commerce any milk or milk product in final package form for direct human consumption unless the product has been pasteurized.”

The laws WERE supposed to exist to protect us! Once we were fools? NO! We were trusting in the concept our Government existed "for the people!"

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
19 December, 10:25
Thats the pattern. Another satanic freemason creating a false science of lies or social programming through hollywood/literature/art/music.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 December, 10:24
Yep!!! Again, intentional. Been researching this for years. Facts right there, your info.

2ne FruAa @FruAa
19 December, 10:16
👇🏻🔔👇🏻🔔