Earth Alliance @Hampata
18 December, 07:03
โš ๏ธ๐Ÿšซโš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ

๐Ÿ–๏ธThis information may affect sensitive peopleโœ‹ ๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”บ

๐Ÿ™ˆThis is an aquarium๐Ÿ™ˆ

Aquariums = mostly kids who are locked in and can't get out. Used for prostitution, etc. Active participants come through underground tunnels.๐Ÿ”ฅ

Bullring = killing rooms. Passive participants who like to observe. Most of the time, third world children were killed.๐Ÿ”ฅ

Motorsport = Kill Rooms, but this time with active participation. These are the rarest and most expensive.๐Ÿ”ฅ

Freshwater fish ๐ŸŽฃ = American children.

Sea fish = 3. world/foreign children

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 December, 07:06
In response Earth Alliance to his Publication
Flint River Aquarium, in Albany, wonder what is under it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 December, 07:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Just watched a racing movie last night. It featured massive, expensive, race tracks from around the world. All I could think was, what lays hidden underneath those massive pieces of property. What horrific things take place there? Las Vegas has a track called Bullring.

18 December, 07:24
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Yep for sure. Told pre net under many stadiums, I think those big ice hockey rings in Canada also. Atlanta MUST have some, the way they have done, stealing the election and all the flack via their against POTUS, by those losers.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 December, 07:27
What a wonderful world it is going to be once [they] are removed and held accountable.

Amen sister. Been waiting DECADES for this. : )
07:27 AM - Dec 18, 2023
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 December, 07:32
I canโ€™t even imagine what youโ€™ve gone through. I just started my awakening September 2020. Victory will be all the sweeter for those like you who have been at this for so long.