UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
16 December, 03:38
Whether you believe it or not, they are pushing for it. It's all playing out.

🚨"With Trillions at HIS disposal..."🚨

https://youtu.be/-nHWjNoez...
King Charles Just Lit Another Match!!! - YouTube

COP 28 is here and it wouldn't be complete without King Charles saying things to help move along the agenda of the antichrist. The spirit of Antichrist is al...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 December, 04:04
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
The Lord said, “My Kingdom is not of this world.” God also said “I place my bow in the sky for a sign I will not destroy the earth.” Therefore our earth will remain and so shall the human race. However the end of the age represents the demise of a particular dispensation, also called a church. Several of these dispensations ended and a new one always arose with those who did not go against God. We see the religions defying God and His precepts signaling their end. The Jewish and Christian dispensations are falling by being infested and flooded with evils and falsities. A new dispensation is announced in Revelations, the New Jerusalem. Those who love the Lord above all and love others as much as self are members of this new dispensation. The New Jerusalem is spiritual in nature and encompasses the whole human race. The Second Advent is the New Jerusalem, a rational advent so He resides in the mind of every human being. The meaning of “coming through the clouds in glory” isn’t material.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 December, 11:02
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
It is very material. A new heaven and Earth with many mansions. This world is passing away, behold a new one comes. Just like hell is an actual place where suffering is eternal.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
True, hell is vast and eternal. Those who believe this material earth is or will become heaven could begin to realize that the Lord’s Kingdom of Heaven is spiritual.
04:52 PM - Dec 17, 2023
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it