Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 December, 11:01
Applying pure frankincense oil on the navel cures dry eyes, poor eyesight, pancreas, chapped lips, keeps the face shiny, makes hair healthier, used for joint/knee pain, chills, lethargy, gastrointestinal problems, allergies, headaches, back pain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
15 December, 11:32
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
poor eyesight?
hadn't heard about this benefit before.

have you or do you know someone you trust that this has helped their eyesight?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 December, 11:47
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
I am in process of trying this. I have seen online people saying they had success with castor oil, which you don't put in the eyes, but on the eyelids and surrounding area.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
15 December, 03:00
Please let me know how it goes with the castor oil on the eyelids in additon to the pure frankincense on the belly button. I think I'm going to try the pure frankincense by itself first.
How long have you been using this regimen? Just once a day or multiple times?

Thank you very much for the info!

15 December, 03:19
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
https://www.youtube.com/sh...

I don't use the terminology "3rd eye" so much as it is where our pineal gland is located. Some more info.

15 December, 03:20
I would imagine that placing in navally and like this could only help more. And am thinking likely will do the castor oil over my eyelids and around them.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ @thangel
I'm thinking I'll try navally and at pineal gland forhead location. You're right, could only help more. And he says twice a day in the vid for a month. He says how long until we see improvements. A month is not that long.

Good to know you are trying the castor oil - maybe we can compare results somehow.

I'm so glad I found your post!
12:03 PM - Dec 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by thangel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟, click on at the bottom under it