Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 December, 11:01
Applying pure frankincense oil on the navel cures dry eyes, poor eyesight, pancreas, chapped lips, keeps the face shiny, makes hair healthier, used for joint/knee pain, chills, lethargy, gastrointestinal problems, allergies, headaches, back pain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
15 December, 11:32
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
poor eyesight?
hadn't heard about this benefit before.

have you or do you know someone you trust that this has helped their eyesight?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am in process of trying this. I have seen online people saying they had success with castor oil, which you don't put in the eyes, but on the eyelids and surrounding area.
11:47 AM - Dec 15, 2023
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
15 December, 03:00
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Please let me know how it goes with the castor oil on the eyelids in additon to the pure frankincense on the belly button. I think I'm going to try the pure frankincense by itself first.
How long have you been using this regimen? Just once a day or multiple times?

Thank you very much for the info!

15 December, 03:17
Just getting back to it today. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

15 December, 03:19
https://www.youtube.com/sh...

I don't use the terminology "3rd eye" so much as it is where our pineal gland is located. Some more info.