Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
😻 Keep in mind, myriad HEALING technology is coming
& not just Med Beds, but Frequencies, Arcturian Chambers, etc.
Illness will be a nightmare of the past.
The Awakened & Ascended New World is a Divinely Restored world
from whence Humanity came 😇

👇 Meanwhile, FYI if anyone takes this medication ❤️

🇺🇸 @ QrashTheMatrix

“The biggest HOAX in medicine outside of Covid is
CHOLESTEROL LEVELS
& THE “MEDICINE” TO CONTROL IT
that actually INCREASES your risk of Alzheimer’s & dementia” 💥

https://expose-news.com/20...

#tbiytc
10:29 AM - Dec 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Robin Oxman @Robino
16 December, 09:51
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
My body refused every chol drug on the market. I stopped taking/trying all of the chol drugs/injections my MD had FIT.....did my own research and I trust my body.....Major bad reaction.....BAD BAD STUFF......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dars Dragon @DarsDragon
16 December, 06:47
Rockerfeller took over the American Medical Association, and pushed toxic drugs as the only treatment to all diseases. Our Doctors were taught only to use drugs, Chemo & Radiation to treat cancer (Slash & Burn).

They demonized Holistic Medicine and Homeopathic cures. Mainly because cures found in Nature cannot be patented to make money. (yes follow the money) So you make a synthetic drug, patent it, then force the public to take only that. Unfortunately, the body doesn't really know what to do with something synthetic and they don't treat the body as a whole...only suppress the symptoms...

Given the right support, our bodies know how to heal itself...

https://www.thelibertybeac...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
16 December, 05:10
Spot on! Great article! I quit taking statins about 1+ 1/2 mo ago. I have no more balance issues at all, no foggy brain, and more energy than I've had in years! Not constantly tired, legs feel like hiking again : ) I'm mid 70's, and was on statins since 2015, lol, my walker is now in the closet, and I only use a cane outside on uneven ground. Giant changes; no way I'd ever take that again!!!!

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
16 December, 04:33
Cholesterol is needed in the cells and the brain for normal function. Taking statins greatly increases the risk of dementia/parkinsons/Alzheimers. Also, eating table salt - which includes sand amongst other things - scratches the inside of your arteries and the body naturally produces extra cholesterol to try to patch up the wounds. Switch to Himalayan or even better, celtic/cornish sea salt.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
16 December, 05:18
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
I love my Pink Himalayan Sea Salt 💓😻

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 December, 11:14
Except all medical science is a hoax

16 December, 11:20
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
💯😻

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
16 December, 10:56
When a Dr prescribed statin for me and i went to pick up the prescription. It was free, no charge from our insurance company. Never had that happen before! Red Flag. I picked it up walked outside threw it in the trash, called the pharmacy and told them to cancel all future statin prescriptions. I then convinced my husband to go off his. He complained of being tired every day and his ankles would swell. He has been off over two months and his energy is back and so are his ankles.

16 December, 11:21
In response Blu Mason to her Publication
What a great confirmation, Blu.
So happy you guys are healthy.

I figure ANY medicine the DS monsters make
is going to make you sick, at very least,
if not kill ya 🙏🏻❤️

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
16 December, 10:52
Additionally,

In the early 1990's, before his first book was published,

Dr. Dean Ornish, on main stream media, proved all heart dis-ease could be prevented or reversed through diet and lifestlye changes.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
16 December, 10:43
Greetings Beautiful Spirit!

I 100% disagree with this doctor.

The greatest hoax in medicine has been the prepetration of the word "virus", what is is and the use of vaccines!

Long before cholestral was the Spanish flu, polio, etc.
The whole germ theory is now being debunked.

🤗✨🙏💖💕🕊️🌎🌍🌏🕊️

Two of many video exposing virus and germ hoaxes. ⤵️⤵️

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

and,

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

16 December, 11:23
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
OK, but what I got is he was talking about
the cholesterol MEDICINE
that is "supposed" to reverse heart disease 🤔😹