COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
14 December, 11:33
https://www.rumormillnews....

FROM THE FULL ARTICLE:

It's true. I'm not going to tell you what to do, but here is what I do, some of it learned since the "Covid 19" fraud. I haven't had a bad cold in 40 years and if a fever is a symptom of the flu, I have never had the flu. Much of it is simply based on having been blessed with a good immune system, but now that I'm an old guy soon to be 77, here is what I take, daily, to give my immune system some help.

Vitamin C - 1000 to 3000 mg
Vitamin D - 10,000 IU + K2 as MK-7 200mcg
Quercetin - 400 to 800 mg
Zinc - 25 to 50 mg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Jackson @mtnfilly
I take all those and also Seamoss, elderberry, black seed oil and fulvic acid. I also drink every morning, lemon,ginger,honey,cayenne pepper and zeolite drops for heavy metal detox. I am 62yrs old, a woman and live alone with 40 animals on a 30 acres farm out in the boonies. I got into all natural with my dogs when they got cancer. I never go to the dr and unless it is very serious I don't take my animals either we all do natural and are all pretty healthy overall..
09:15 PM - Dec 14, 2023
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mtnfilly in this post can reply
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
15 December, 02:59
In response Terry Jackson to her Publication
YOU ARE WONDERFUL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Jackson @mtnfilly
15 December, 09:50
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Thank You, Im just me most of my animals are rescues also. I have 15 dogs 8 are rescues, 20 cats all rescues, 4 donkeys and a horse all rescues, 2 sheep both rescues and 4 chickens 1 is a rescue.