COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
14 December, 11:33
https://www.rumormillnews....

FROM THE FULL ARTICLE:

It's true. I'm not going to tell you what to do, but here is what I do, some of it learned since the "Covid 19" fraud. I haven't had a bad cold in 40 years and if a fever is a symptom of the flu, I have never had the flu. Much of it is simply based on having been blessed with a good immune system, but now that I'm an old guy soon to be 77, here is what I take, daily, to give my immune system some help.

Vitamin C - 1000 to 3000 mg
Vitamin D - 10,000 IU + K2 as MK-7 200mcg
Quercetin - 400 to 800 mg
Zinc - 25 to 50 mg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Jackson @mtnfilly
14 December, 09:15
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I take all those and also Seamoss, elderberry, black seed oil and fulvic acid. I also drink every morning, lemon,ginger,honey,cayenne pepper and zeolite drops for heavy metal detox. I am 62yrs old, a woman and live alone with 40 animals on a 30 acres farm out in the boonies. I got into all natural with my dogs when they got cancer. I never go to the dr and unless it is very serious I don't take my animals either we all do natural and are all pretty healthy overall..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
15 December, 02:59
In response Terry Jackson to her Publication
YOU ARE WONDERFUL

Terry Jackson @mtnfilly
Thank You, Im just me most of my animals are rescues also. I have 15 dogs 8 are rescues, 20 cats all rescues, 4 donkeys and a horse all rescues, 2 sheep both rescues and 4 chickens 1 is a rescue.
09:50 AM - Dec 15, 2023
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mtnfilly in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Terry Jackson, click on at the bottom under it