Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 December, 10:18
Buying growth General Mills bought Blue Buffalo in 2018. At the time, some industry watchers were concerned that the consumer staples giant overpaid for the company, which was the leading provider of healthy pet food.
https://a-z-animals.com/bl...

Just a few things on Blue Buffalo.....PUPPY was right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell @starshine
We make our dog food and have for several years. We've lost several dogs that meant the world to us, we want to give them the best chance. We use chicken, venison (when we have it), rice, carrots, spinach, broccoli, water and any thing else we think is good for them. Place it in the crock pot, cook it down. We've never actually priced what it costs, but really it's not expensive.
10:57 AM - Dec 14, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by starshine in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 December, 11:06
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Yep this is in no way more expensive than their fako dog food.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
14 December, 05:41
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Today, we found a little store with a lot of organic everything. Quite pricey, but none the less. Veggies galore, teas, etc. I so wish I could buy for everyone!! I could mail stuff if anyone is interested I guess!