Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Buying growth General Mills bought Blue Buffalo in 2018. At the time, some industry watchers were concerned that the consumer staples giant overpaid for the company, which was the leading provider of healthy pet food.
https://a-z-animals.com/bl...

Just a few things on Blue Buffalo.....PUPPY was right.
10:18 AM - Dec 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Jeep Riot @Jeepriot
14 December, 12:44
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Unfortunately when shopping around the internet, I found blue Buffalo products had quite a few recalls.
Mine is a persnickity eater. She didn't like that brand and off our list.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 December, 01:01
In response Jeep Riot to his Publication
Maybe they aren't picky after all. Maybe instinctively they know that stuff is bad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 December, 01:16
In response Jeep Riot to his Publication
Puppy was not having it. And he is not one to turn down food. Soon as I whipped him up some brown rice, butter beans, and quality beef, he scarfed that big old bowl down.

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
14 December, 12:02
Blue Buffalo gave my cat severe pancreatitis and he almost died. Cats don't need carbs at all. He eats like a king now

14 December, 12:06
In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication
Yep. Statistically NO fookin way their mass produced death stuff is good for our critters either. Think Fauci and Beagles, and kill shelters.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
14 December, 10:57
We make our dog food and have for several years. We've lost several dogs that meant the world to us, we want to give them the best chance. We use chicken, venison (when we have it), rice, carrots, spinach, broccoli, water and any thing else we think is good for them. Place it in the crock pot, cook it down. We've never actually priced what it costs, but really it's not expensive.

14 December, 11:06
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Yep this is in no way more expensive than their fako dog food.