COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
12 December, 06:09
https://amg-news.com/fisa-...

SMART ANONS KNEW THIS YEARS AGO AS THE LOW IQ NORMIES LAFFED US OFF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 December, 06:13
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Had to wait til this shit came out of DOS to start sharing info.....before even myspace etc. I knew their design to make them, the back door programs, all that shit, and a typing I went. : ) Tap dancing on their fkn faces with info ON their platforms. FUN times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 December, 06:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
You are one of the "original" digital soldiers!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 December, 06:26
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
First dude I was gonna marry in my twenties said, "I don't wanna fight the NWO all my life" I said, TUDAHLU> lol NOT that I fared better HOWEVER I got so much info on this fkn area, studying the ties of the jerkberts, etc. INFO is what it is ALL about, smarter not harder.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
Stephanie against the NWO!💪😎🔥
06:32 PM - Dec 12, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it