COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
12 December, 06:09
https://amg-news.com/fisa-...

SMART ANONS KNEW THIS YEARS AGO AS THE LOW IQ NORMIES LAFFED US OFF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Had to wait til this shit came out of DOS to start sharing info.....before even myspace etc. I knew their design to make them, the back door programs, all that shit, and a typing I went. : ) Tap dancing on their fkn faces with info ON their platforms. FUN times.
06:13 PM - Dec 12, 2023
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 December, 06:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
You are one of the "original" digital soldiers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 December, 06:24
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I did what I could, repetitively with a secondary and primary "if the good guys can figure out how to find into, thru repetition, maybe I will POSSIBLY, hit a search info wise" SO we can WHIP HELLS ASS> idk if it worked, but I have fkn ay given it ALL I got. They ain't gonna do this no more, them devils. PERIOD> GOD WINS>

12 December, 06:26
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
First dude I was gonna marry in my twenties said, "I don't wanna fight the NWO all my life" I said, TUDAHLU> lol NOT that I fared better HOWEVER I got so much info on this fkn area, studying the ties of the jerkberts, etc. INFO is what it is ALL about, smarter not harder.