Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
My parents are treating me bad. They won't get my prescriptions that I need for my knee pain. I just had knee surgery less than a month ago. I am still in BAD PAIN. I am being forced to sit here with no medicine. I have no way to go to town to get it and no money.
I don't know what to do anymore. I have nobody on my side. If I died I don't think anyone would even care. My mom told me she "fucking hates me" the other day. I have nothing to give. Nobody around to talk to. Just alone. Sorry I'm not decoding but I've had my heart broken for the last time. Yall don't even seem to notice that I'm not doing any decodes. So fuck it. I've never felt so hurt. I need medicine. I need family. I need love. 😓
02:09 PM - Dec 10, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Iam Mie @iammiele
12 December, 10:43 (E)
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Lauren, I saw this post the other day and tried to respond, but was unable. [com glitch? - tho - I suspect that was because it wasn't the right time for me to do so]. I do wish you all GOoD things and appreciate all that you do here! Despite the circumstances of your current situation I believe that 'that' is the "shit" that will somehow bloom into a fantastic future and I look forward to hearing about it! Hugs!

Remember who you really are!
Knee = 35=8 = I am L / Reach!

Lauren M Bradley = 888/906/151
Divine Plan / Myk Hyn / Can't Shatter Soul / What Is My Name / Jesus Christ / Holy Spirit / The Christ Key / Keeper Of The Flame / Purple Skies / Love Is The Law / I Am So Wealthy

YOU... the bigger YOU knows you are loved and held in the highest light and that is the best connection (remember that!), despite those around you who are disconnected at times...much love and best to you! 😍 Best wishes for continued postop healing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 December, 10:46
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
🤗💙 love you so much sister
Thank you 😊 💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
12 December, 09:04
In order to help, I really need you to provide a way to do so. I'm not in the US, I don't use CashApp as it's not used here. Creating an invoice in PayPal is an option. You'd need my email for that.

Crowd sourcing platform like GiveSendGo could be an alternative; there may be other services for that too.

12 December, 09:18
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
Ok I can try to create an invoice but I don't know how to send it to you? Thank you brother. 🤗💙

Tammy Knapp @ohbaby86
11 December, 02:01
I was in terrible pain from a back injury. My surgeon told me to drink pickle juice. He said it is the vinegar in it that helps block the pain. You might try doing this!

11 December, 02:03
In response Tammy Knapp to her Publication
Lol I've actually been doing that just because I love pickle juice. 😆

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
11 December, 01:40
Sending healing prayers 🙏

robert parrish @pfarm12
11 December, 01:33
You have a victim mentality made worse buy pain meds. Get up and get moving. Quit bitching.

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
11 December, 12:18
Many of us feel this way right now and it doesn’t help with your extra stress due to your medical condition.
It may not seem like anyone is looking at your decodes, but they are. I’m one, I may not hit the line button all the time, but I read them all and will say you have helped me connect some dots, thank you. Please don’t let what seems like a lack of acknowledgement stop you from doing what you are doing, because you are making a difference.
We all love and appreciate you and I ask what can I do to help?

trueblue @trueblue
11 December, 12:32
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
Her most pressing problem at the moment is money for her prescriptions.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
11 December, 12:16
You are so loved. I haven't been on here. Just got home from visiting my sister and Mom this weekend. I always look for your decodes. I don't have paypal but I have cash app?

11 December, 12:28
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
I love you sister. Thank you for being my friend. Thank u for being here. My cashapp is $LaurenMBradley
So grateful 🙏 🥲 thank you so much 💓

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
11 December, 12:09
Sending you great love! When coming off the pain pills you will go through depression. Just know it will pass. The brain does this because the codeine is so addictive it drives the brain crazy when it doesn't get it. It could take a week off it before the depression clears up but in the mean time try and focus away from the brain but into the heart core. Try and lead from the heart. Concentrate on the center of you chest and visualize leading from there instead of the head space. With the pain get castor oil if you have it and make a poultice. Slather the knee in it all day. If you have bees wax have them melt that and add castor oil. It doesn't take much bees wax to make the castor oil beeswax salve. This is an ancient remedy they used in the Egyptian times for all aliments. The world needs you then, now and in the very near future! Things are changing you don't want to miss it!!!! You've put in too much work now to miss the best that is coming!

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 December, 11:43
Find this on YouTube. For some reason I can't find the link.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 December, 11:37
I have noticed but didn't want to bother you because I know you just had surgery. Do you have Tylenol and Advil in the house? My friend who had bone cancer took what he called an ATT, 1 Advil to 2 Tylenols. Are there any pharmacies that deliver? I am going to see if they have any healing frequencies for knee pain.

trueblue @trueblue
11 December, 11:32 (E)
It’s time AU anons get together and send some heavy support your way.

YALL 👇
PLEASE if you have even a few dollars to give, any amount would be helpful.

Her PAYPAL is lmbphotography
VENMO is LMBtakespics

If we can help Joey and whoever else with a cup of coffee or a few bucks then we can FINALLY help Lauren when she needs it most. When she’s trapped without anyone to help her when she needs it.
‼️ YOUR FAMILY NEEDS YOU ‼️

Myra Raney @myralynnr
11 December, 11:31

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
11 December, 11:28
Sorry to hear Lauren! YOU are loved!..❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
10 December, 06:50
Lauren - I am sorry your in pain and for the situation your in with your parents. You know I was worried and reached out/ not seeing your posts and well just checking on you. If you can get the prescription delivered - I will pay for it/ not sure if they do that at your pharmacy.
Hang in there and hopefully relief will come soon. Call on your Angels. Praying for your comfort and Peace...Love you Si STAR!!!💕🙏

Kelly Moore @REALITYD2L
10 December, 06:26
If you were in my area I'd go get it for you....... Is there anyone close to Lauren's city?? Please share your location, maybe a GOOD soul will help.. So sorry Lauren, Prayers going up..

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
10 December, 04:35
Praying you can find some relief and that God will help to have compassion and love find their way back to your parents hearts. You are missed here, but you need to care of yourself and heal, before worrying about decodes. 🙏

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
10 December, 04:27
Wrap your knee with cabbage for 1 hour
Cabbage is known for more than just the funny sounding side effects that come soon after its consumption. It’s full of vitamin C, K, and potassium!
This treatment is not complicated. Take a medium cabbage leaf and wash it carefully. Then apply it to the place where you feel pain and stick it to your skin. You can take more than one leaf if necessary. After placing the cabbage on the damaged joints, wrap it with a polyethylene scarf and warm wool. This will make the procedure more effective. Keep it in this condition for an hour. It is best to put it on in the evening before going to sleep and take it off in the morning. The effect will be intensified if you use cabbage with honey.
Ginger - A hot cup of ginger tea is often an answer to stressful days. All thanks to its fantastic antioxidant and anti-inflammatory capabilities, which are great for your general health.
I hope you feel better soon 🙏

One Eagle @1_Kamamul
10 December, 04:03
🙏May The Great Spirit Bless You🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 December, 03:59
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Lauren. Bless her with increased faith in You, guidance, hope, support, comfort, and complete healing of her knee. Fill her with Your Love, Light and the Holy Spirit. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray. 💕

Only followers of this user (Anne_B_j) can see their posts

Pink Totter @Totter
10 December, 03:54
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
10 December, 03:40
God's got you 💯 🙏

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
10 December, 03:46
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Ivermectin and homemade liver flush are God Send.
https://www.nearlyallthing...

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
10 December, 03:39
I’m so sorry, Lauren. I had a knee replacement a few years ago and it hurts like hell! And no one really prepares you for that. And it takes a long time to recover from, too.
Sending a big hug! Hang in there ❤️

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
10 December, 03:38
You are loved, we do care. Praying for you.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
10 December, 03:22
😔💙💚🙏🙏🙏

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
10 December, 03:19
🙏Sending you 💙love💚 and light✨

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
10 December, 03:04
Sorry, I’m used to extreme back pain and when I can’t get pain killers, I do tylonal, advil 2 hours apart until 8 hours after first dose

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
10 December, 02:50
I also noticed and wondered why. The only thing i would know to do is write it all out and then rip it up. Draw. Paint. Anything creative that can channel what you are feeling so you can heal. I am thinking about you.

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
10 December, 02:55
I mix topical lidocaine and topical DMSO 50/50 and apply. Make sure to not let ANYTHING touch that area for a couple of hours, whatever touches that area will soak in deep so be careful. That includes your hands, so wear gloves or use something to apply to prevent it from getting on your hands (I used the swab that I mixed it up with to apply). The DMSO brings the absorption rate of the lidocaine from about 5% to upwards of 25%. I get some sun on the area right after application. If you get a bad skin reaction wash the area with water and use less DMSO the next time.

Also - do what you can to bolster your immune system while healing.

While you can't see us we are always here for you.

10 December, 03:07
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
I don't have any dmso and no money for it. Thank you tho.