Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
09 December, 01:46
Can my frens over on X please share this post with Elon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 December, 04:14
In response Cadet Classified to his Publication
any update on your appeal yet CC?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 December, 04:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
no sign of reinstatement yet

hope you and everyone else are having a nice day though 🙂👍

09 December, 05:45
I meant did you hear back from them about your appeal besides the auto-reply when you first submitted it?
and missing ya over there for sure.

09 December, 06:01
I haven’t gotten an email besides the initial the initial appeal email that I then responded to

miss you all 🫶

09 December, 08:03
bummer - keep us posted!

09 December, 08:13
Check my latest post

10 December, 11:04
that's odd but we aren't gonna let you give up bc of that...can't walk away now. i would wait a few days then try again.
In the meantime, can you create a new account and come back? I know you are probably frustrated, but we are here to support you.

10 December, 12:47
I am up & running, not sure how low key I need to be… 🤣

10 December, 01:38
what's your @ there?
and just my opinion but not low key

Only people mentioned by CadetClassified in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cadet Classified, click on at the bottom under it