Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
09 December, 01:46
Can my frens over on X please share this post with Elon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 December, 04:14
In response Cadet Classified to his Publication
any update on your appeal yet CC?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 December, 04:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
no sign of reinstatement yet

hope you and everyone else are having a nice day though 🙂👍

09 December, 05:45
I meant did you hear back from them about your appeal besides the auto-reply when you first submitted it?
and missing ya over there for sure.

09 December, 06:01
I haven’t gotten an email besides the initial the initial appeal email that I then responded to

miss you all 🫶

09 December, 08:03
bummer - keep us posted!

09 December, 08:13
Check my latest post

10 December, 11:04
that's odd but we aren't gonna let you give up bc of that...can't walk away now. i would wait a few days then try again.
In the meantime, can you create a new account and come back? I know you are probably frustrated, but we are here to support you.

10 December, 12:47
I am up & running, not sure how low key I need to be… 🤣

Kim Runner @kimrunner
what's your @ there?
and just my opinion but not low key
01:38 PM - Dec 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
10 December, 01:39
KingpinKek