Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 December, 11:09
When things seem uncertain, your mind can dip into the 'what-ifs' creating all kinds of crazy doubts in what you know / feel to be true. It's normal to go there, but try not to let it get the best of you and definitely try not to stay in that place too long.

Deep down you know or you wouldn't still be here. Take a breather, get centered again...you've got this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
Girl- you hit the nail on the head with the busyness of the Christmas holidays. It can get overwhelming and the anxiety of this plan unfurling at a pace of a snail is quite nerving. But I hope the same for you Kim! I’m sure you’re missing our mutual buddy and the many LOLs he had given us. Merry Christmas Kim!
11:46 AM - Dec 08, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IbowonlytoGod in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 December, 12:16
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication
Thank you!
and definitely missing him, too, but i have faith :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
09 December, 10:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
It seemed as if you both had a special bond.