Kim Runner @kimrunner
When things seem uncertain, your mind can dip into the 'what-ifs' creating all kinds of crazy doubts in what you know / feel to be true. It's normal to go there, but try not to let it get the best of you and definitely try not to stay in that place too long.

Deep down you know or you wouldn't still be here. Take a breather, get centered again...you've got this.
11:09 AM - Dec 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
09 December, 02:06
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🌟 NEW REALITY - NEW WAY OF LIFE! 🌟

https://gazetteller.com/th...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
09 December, 12:49
Well said and so true Kim. Thank you! ❣️

Fear, dark, uncertainty, comes from your mind…your ego. It competes, it doubts, it constantly judges, it’s exhausting because it never quits, it puts you in fear mode bc in ego’s eyes, you are never enough, things are never right. It puts a huge shadow on your light……

The light is your true center, it comes from your heart. It’s your God place and we know that God always wins so there is no need to fear. It’s the place we were really meant to be and in the light, there is only love….

John Lennon said it best, right?….he knew :) …….and “love is the answer and you know that for sure”. Have a great weekend Kim. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 December, 11:16
God has called each of us.
We come from all walks of life.
Together we are strong!
We've got this because God's got our backs!
This time and place is Biblical.
Ultimately, we win because God has already won.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
09 December, 08:03
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
wwg1wga 💖

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
09 December, 02:51
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
And the purpose of all of these blessings is to go home to His Kingdom of Heaven. 🙏😇

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
08 December, 11:12
If I wasn’t centered, I think I’d be half off of my shit. Yeah I’m still here and I’m here till the end with my friends.
Anons have a special quality, and I think that’s what divides us from the rest of humanity.❤️ we got this.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 December, 09:24
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
so true - it's a beautiful thing.
happy we are all here together.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
08 December, 11:02
❤️❤️❤️

09 December, 09:23
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Hi over here :)

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 December, 10:05
We love you Kim. Thanks for the encouragement.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
08 December, 06:26
Your timing with this post is perfect Kim. Thank you🙏❤️

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
08 December, 04:38
The only way through these "times" is through the discernment of your heart,💓 those living centered in their heart, are able to discern truth. The dark or Deep State, have been programming humanity to live in their head for thousands of years ...

In every moment, free will offers us the opportunity to choose between a fiction or non-fiction story. In any moment, we can choose the ego’s delusional fear-based mindset or be in alignment with the mind of God.

Being aligned with the ego does not make us bad or not spiritual, it simply shows us that we are asleep to our 🌟True Nature🌟. Our suffering and emotional pain comes from beLIEving the ego’s falsehoods are true. It’s time to SHIFT our beliefs. We must go from a fear-based mindset to a love-based mindset now. Use your free will and align with the love, mercy and peace of God. 😉 NO what if's, ands... or buts!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
08 December, 06:27
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
So agree…needed to be reminded. Felt off track all day. Thank you🫶🙏

09 December, 10:25
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Great thoughts. thanks for adding.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
08 December, 04:21
Excellent advice Kim
❤🇨🇦

Only followers of this user (Goodvib3s7) can see their posts

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
08 December, 01:06
Thanks Kim, needed to hear this today. Bless you!

Water Mark @Watermark
08 December, 12:19
Well stated. Thank you, Kim.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
08 December, 12:18
I call It mind farting😂🤭
Just open the Windows and let It all go out 😉
Breathe...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 December, 10:08
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
That was me the day I had to see the mask nazis at my mom's dr appt. I got so stressed out, pulled up the driveway and stood outside for a few ninutes and breathed. Too cold to ground myself but every time I breathe outside, I will think of VK.

Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
08 December, 11:46
Girl- you hit the nail on the head with the busyness of the Christmas holidays. It can get overwhelming and the anxiety of this plan unfurling at a pace of a snail is quite nerving. But I hope the same for you Kim! I’m sure you’re missing our mutual buddy and the many LOLs he had given us. Merry Christmas Kim!

08 December, 12:16
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication
Thank you!
and definitely missing him, too, but i have faith :)

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
08 December, 11:39
Thank you for the beautiful message Kim, I needed that today. Much love and respect for you. God bless.

08 December, 11:42
In response Teri DeMauro to her Publication
Hang in there Teri...and same to you!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
08 December, 11:25
Happy friday!

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
08 December, 11:14
Vibes 🤍
I needed this message today too.
I posted at 11:08am for #VeronicaFriday .

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
09 December, 05:23
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
13 March, 02:40
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication