Jody Donohue @Jody
07 December, 06:51
12/07/23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
07 December, 07:06
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
whats the box of depend for??
why the word mandela??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scat ling @scatling
07 December, 08:27
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
They are clearly referencing the "Mandela effect." You can look into that interesting rabbit hole.

While there are many theories surrounding the "why" of the Mandela effects, one is that CERN starting in 2012 syncs up with the early reports of the phenomena and may explain it somewhat...

The "Depend" vs. "Depends" is a silly example of what many people have experienced in a very real phenomenon. That silly example is a way of denigrating the more unexplainable effects by flooding the media with "examples" that are easily debunked, imo.

There are videos that hit some of the more unexplainable ones. Some think it is due to changing timelines, others due to "them" experimenting to see if people would notice subtle changes in the Universe... others think it is just another ridiculous conspiracy theory, or that some people can't remember stuff or just are uneducated (spelling or geography MEs). πŸ˜‘

Jody Donohue @Jody
07 December, 08:51
In response Scat ling to her Publication
Makes sense somewhat πŸ€” I literally looked up depends and it says depend, lol. It always freaks me out. Thanks for this explanation. β˜ΊοΈπŸ™

Scat ling @scatling
I almost never see ANY reference to Mandela effects tied to politics/Q/anons/telegramm/twit-x/ so it is VERY interesting to me to see it on the Debt Clock stuff! I found it long before I woke up to so many other things - my 12 year old (at the time) daughter quizzed me on the Berenstein/stien/stain Bear ME, and then I was hooked, as Berenstain cannot be explained to anyone who remembers trying to figure out how to pronounce stein. (!) Then the cornucopia from the Fruit of the Loom logo missing. These are not "misremembering" as there is no logical reason for tons of people remembering the SAME cornucopia as part of a logo for underwear - especially as the word and item are so unusual. If it was simply a memory thing, then people would remember alternate or different things - not the very same thing that doesn't exist.
09:04 PM - Dec 07, 2023
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scatling in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
07 December, 11:28
In response Scat ling to her Publication
It’s wild to consider.
B. Spears’ video wearing a plaid skirt then it changed. I remember the Barenstein bear thing. There have been quite a few over the years, for sure. I’d definitely love to dig deeper, however my brain is on tip. πŸ˜‰πŸ™