Only people mentioned by AnneM1217 in this post can reply
Gypsy Pierce @Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux
07 December, 09:49
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
I live in about 2 blocks from there - gonna go check it out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 December, 10:21
In response Gypsy Pierce to her Publication
it was not there tonight - and my husband said the only barge he saw there today was a dredge.
it is quite possible that it had already moved by then

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
07 December, 07:03
I hope the purpose of their NC stop is to pick up Commie-Cooper.

07 December, 09:50
In response The Real Me to her Publication
wouldn't that be great! I can only hope!!!

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
07 December, 05:45
That prison barge was in NY remember Cuomo welcoming the floating hospital. Yeah it wasn’t a floating hospital and it never saw one patient.

deborah sidener @debbiedo
07 December, 04:26
were they full?

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
07 December, 04:49
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
Good question!