Yester Vue @realyestervue
I pulled this from an article https://thepoliticswatcher... posted by @EyeQtest and did some slight condensation so swifter to read. But did you all know that George Washington was not he first president of the US? He was the 9th!
11:55 AM - Dec 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
08 December, 03:57
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
THE REAL GEORGE WASHINGTON

HELLO GEORGE!!!!

https://youtu.be/o3h-oePZt...
The Real George Washington was a "Black" Man / Moorish Huguenots / Swarthy Anglo-Saxons / Historical - YouTube

****** Copyright Disclaimer, For Educational Purposes !!! *********If you find it in your heart to help me be able to have more time for research, editing, u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 December, 08:13
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Actually read all written descriptions of Abe!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
08 December, 01:03
Wow! Thank you for sharing this!

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
08 December, 01:03
i posted a long thread about a year or so ago on this exact topic but im not ging back through my over 5,000 threads to find it again lol

08 December, 08:10
In response USCG VET to his Publication
I know what you mean! I am the same way

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
08 December, 01:02
Also, Obama wasn't our first black president either

08 December, 08:11
THAT secrete is gonna slam the world! I am sure I know who you're referencing.

Mike Anon @Mike314
08 December, 02:59
Okay, I'm glad you brought that up.

Logically, 0bama is/was not black.

He is/was bi-racial.

Why is it that a bi-racial person is considered to be black, when, like I said, logically they could also be considered white???

The communist-owned media used that to their advantage, calling 0bama "black" in order to get him "elected", because if you didn't vote for him you were a "racist."

In closing, a bi-racial person is just as much "white" as they are "black."

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
07 December, 12:06
Did some digging and found this 👇🤔

07 December, 12:19
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
Our entire history as publicly presented and promoted does indeed look faked as hell eh?

Mike Anon @Mike314
07 December, 11:57
Interesting that each of them served for only one year.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
08 December, 02:48
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
The origin of term limits perhaps…..