American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
03 December, 12:19
Who here have actually taken ivermectin? Thinking I need to take it but I'm afraid 😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
03 December, 08:10
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Why do you want to take it? There are many great reasons to take it, not just for a parasite cleanse. This is where I got the majority of my info on it, I take it every day, along with Fenben horse paste.

https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 December, 05:01
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
Just the bad press on it I guess. I've had a horrible virus tomorrow marking two weeks. Breathing issues, congestion, 0 energy. Today I'm at my best but still tired. When I'm sick like that I'm most afraid of trying anything new 😔

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
04 December, 07:00
I get that. When I got Covid back in 2021 I had the paste on hand but didn’t use it until I had the virus for a day or 2. I should have taken it earlier and researched the dosing and all that better, but then got a weird double vision thing and tingly feet and hands after and went to the dr, they sent me to get an mri, I took the IVM again (human tabs ordered offline) and the double vision went away, still had the tingling. Long story short, I was diagnosed with MS, and the IVM info stuff literally dropped in my lap (thank you Jesus) so I started researching the heck out of it, decided to do it and there are things I need to change (diet and habit wise) but I’m good. I have way more energy than the hubby and keep going, I love being in the sun (heat and sun negatively affect people with MS) and the last MRI showed nothing new. Taking a pencil eraser size a day won’t hurt, you can start small and take it 3 days and see how you feel and go from there. That’s how I started. ❤️🙏

Wow very good information! Thank you Are you also on meds for your MS? Or do the ivermectin pretty much just stop it and it's track
07:03 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by A_glass_of_red in this post can reply
Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
04 December, 07:05
No meds, I refuse to. The neurologist tried to get me on them, but I told him no. Just the IVM, Fenben, and some vitamins.

04 December, 07:13
I'm so happy it is working for you! 🙏🏼❤️. Just looked up herxing 😳. That would scare TF out of me and probably make me stop taking it. Many are saying it is a side effect 🤢