American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
03 December, 12:19
Who here have actually taken ivermectin? Thinking I need to take it but I'm afraid 😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
03 December, 08:10
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Why do you want to take it? There are many great reasons to take it, not just for a parasite cleanse. This is where I got the majority of my info on it, I take it every day, along with Fenben horse paste.

https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 December, 05:01
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
Just the bad press on it I guess. I've had a horrible virus tomorrow marking two weeks. Breathing issues, congestion, 0 energy. Today I'm at my best but still tired. When I'm sick like that I'm most afraid of trying anything new 😔

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
I get that. When I got Covid back in 2021 I had the paste on hand but didn’t use it until I had the virus for a day or 2. I should have taken it earlier and researched the dosing and all that better, but then got a weird double vision thing and tingly feet and hands after and went to the dr, they sent me to get an mri, I took the IVM again (human tabs ordered offline) and the double vision went away, still had the tingling. Long story short, I was diagnosed with MS, and the IVM info stuff literally dropped in my lap (thank you Jesus) so I started researching the heck out of it, decided to do it and there are things I need to change (diet and habit wise) but I’m good. I have way more energy than the hubby and keep going, I love being in the sun (heat and sun negatively affect people with MS) and the last MRI showed nothing new. Taking a pencil eraser size a day won’t hurt, you can start small and take it 3 days and see how you feel and go from there. That’s how I started. ❤️🙏
07:00 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Godwins202 in this post can reply
04 December, 07:03
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
Wow very good information! Thank you Are you also on meds for your MS? Or do the ivermectin pretty much just stop it and it's track

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
04 December, 07:05
No meds, I refuse to. The neurologist tried to get me on them, but I told him no. Just the IVM, Fenben, and some vitamins.