American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
03 December, 12:19
Who here have actually taken ivermectin? Thinking I need to take it but I'm afraid 😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eileen Eley @ItsMe_E2
03 December, 09:23
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Yes, I've taken it. Had no side affects. Why are you afraid? Just curious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 December, 06:28
In response Eileen Eley to her Publication
Apprehensive of a side effect especially when I'm as sick as I was I don't want to go to the hospital for anything 🙄🤣

Eileen Eley @ItsMe_E2
09 December, 11:57
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
All the research I've read states Ivermectin is extremely safe. What have you read? Have you googled side effects? I appreciate asking the community for input. I also recommend doing your own research (if you haven't). You'll feel better about it. Good luck!

I'm afraid much of the information on the internet is hidden. I use duck duck go but even that one I feel hides a lot of search results. So when I do ask about side effects I see a lot of articles from the wrong side of the tracks 🤷🏼‍♀️
11:42 PM - Dec 09, 2023
In response Eileen Eley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by A_glass_of_red in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from American Proud (Red), click on at the bottom under it