Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 December, 11:57
Good night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next.

Remember to try your best to keep your frequency high, make lemonade out of all those lemons and limes too if they creep in.
&
Stay focused on God and your connection.

IMO, we are all fractal piece of God inside these Earth suits, that is what I learned from my NDE yrs ago, and it sure helps me keep my perspective on things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
03 December, 06:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
NDEs are Only the mind creating, what we would like to be true; i. will take the Bible's instructions, in the original.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 December, 08:46
In response sunny ormsby to his Publication
Bullshit is all I can tell you. Think what ever you like. I know what I know. You will eventually know as well.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
OBE's/NDE/s are very real. And you're right, everyone will ultimately find out.
10:40 PM - Dec 03, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ur1spark in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Momma Bear, click on at the bottom under it