Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 December, 11:57
Good night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next.

Remember to try your best to keep your frequency high, make lemonade out of all those lemons and limes too if they creep in.
&
Stay focused on God and your connection.

IMO, we are all fractal piece of God inside these Earth suits, that is what I learned from my NDE yrs ago, and it sure helps me keep my perspective on things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
03 December, 06:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
NDEs are Only the mind creating, what we would like to be true; i. will take the Bible's instructions, in the original.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Bullshit is all I can tell you. Think what ever you like. I know what I know. You will eventually know as well.
08:46 PM - Dec 03, 2023
In response sunny ormsby to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
04 December, 09:36
When the first question you ask your self is "could it be true?" and you sit quietly the answer will present itself. If the first answer ever so quickly is NO, your stuck on beliefs that just may not be true, IMHO.

Every Time @soTELLme533
04 December, 02:05
Nana, Oh my, you wrote bull shit!
I've felt like saying that a lot lately!
At the same time, I realize
I don’t have a clue any more.
The only thing I know is
I am absolutely okay with
whatever God wants for me and
that gives me peace.
I'm hoping everyone will find peace, too.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
03 December, 10:40
OBE's/NDE/s are very real. And you're right, everyone will ultimately find out.

arba happihr @arba
03 December, 08:59
How would you know If you haven't experienced it?
Is my question.
You have experienced this Nana, You know.
Cheers
🍻
Peace and Love 😘

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
03 December, 08:54
ok if you think your mind is correct; the Bible say's; the heart (mind and perceptions), is evil; who can know it.