Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next.

Remember to try your best to keep your frequency high, make lemonade out of all those lemons and limes too if they creep in.
&
Stay focused on God and your connection.

IMO, we are all fractal piece of God inside these Earth suits, that is what I learned from my NDE yrs ago, and it sure helps me keep my perspective on things.
11:57 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Covert Recon @CovertRecon
03 December, 09:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Indeed. Namaste. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
03 December, 06:02
NDEs are Only the mind creating, what we would like to be true; i. will take the Bible's instructions, in the original.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 December, 08:46
In response sunny ormsby to his Publication
Bullshit is all I can tell you. Think what ever you like. I know what I know. You will eventually know as well.

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
02 December, 12:32
the ancient Greek word translated within, does not mean within; the word means "among", and refers only to Jesus, and His kingdom.
It is unfortunate; because it is used to wrongly justify that all beliefs are from G_d. and some how humans have the ability to bring about His will.

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
02 December, 12:35

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 December, 07:51
It is not my opinion that anyone can BE God, no one IS God. It would tho seem that many of these current passages and original texts are interpretive.

Everyone is welcome to their own interpretation of the words and their lives, imo. 😁
I am immovable on what I have seen when I left this Earth suit yrs ago. This is what I lean in to and believe, everyone else will need to make their own determinations.🙏

From my experience God is everything everywhere and we are all pieces of God's all that is both as material beings and energy soul beings.