Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
03 December, 12:03
I really don't have anyone to talk to... not a joke. You guys are it. You have been since I learned you all existed when all this started. Another reason I am so grateful for Q. Pulling us all together. It's another reason I'll fight to death for our salvation our freedom. I will never stop. Everything I've said I'm thankful grateful love you etc etc.. I Mean It. When I say if we ever meet your all getting a huge bear hug from me. I mean it all with everything I Am. You guys really are frens and family to me. I'm sorry I'm blabbering... I know we have better things to focus on, it's just tough at the moment,
I'm just lost in thought. Better to get it out than hold it in I guess. πŸ™Father in Heaven please send back up. πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
03 December, 12:48
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Most of us understand completely πŸ’–

I read this many years ago; cried my way through it with the realization I was not alone in my experiences.
I'm sure you'll enjoy this --
http://www.50shadesofpisse...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
03 December, 02:07
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
That was amazing

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
03 December, 02:55
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
Right?!
So many common threads run through all of us 😌🌻

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
It was heartening to read the sentiment I also have, some people are not going to "see". We are focused on truthseeking and wanting to share. When that falls on deaf ears and a realization that people truly don't care it is painful. AU is a place to connect.
06:27 PM - Dec 03, 2023
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HerpnutPat in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pat Christianson, click on at the bottom under it