Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
19 November, 02:13
Bush Obama PEDOS want Rock...demons!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honeybadger71 @Honeybadger71
19 November, 02:18
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Only if Hugh Hefner was alive he would be in the running also 😂no more actors are going to be president especially a pedophile one like the rock Americans already told him and Oprah to pound sand in Hawaii. Oh wait we forgot about that already that was the plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
19 November, 02:25
In response Honeybadger71 to his Publication
That is an excellent point
considering
Hugh’s roll in the
Twentieth Century
bring both
Entertainment and Politics together
through
Playboy Magazine.

With the help of
Rolling Stone of course.😏

I wonder if ALL RECOGNIZED persons (Who produce junk...and Media bull puffs up their garbage, SOME people BOUGHT IT Some of us NEVER DID!! PBS a partner as well as Smithsonian like any demonic bent pawn pushed it.) THEY ARE KM pissants.

Look at all these public figures in the pedo mess!

Infiltration in research, hospitals, Universities, Art, Music, Historic HEROS NOT.... Gabby Petito...are they even real or like Facebook- a DARPA creation given to a Rockefeller Mark Zuckerberg skum.

You only get their approval and $ appointments if you are pawns of KM demons.
ALL OF THEM.... few left uncompromised.
A blessing some awoke... like Mel Gibson.

SO MUCH to undo...we are doing it daily...as we continue to wake in ALL areas.
I thank God for Trump Patriots and White Hats...
10:13 AM - Nov 30, 2023 (E)
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
01 December, 10:40
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
You are such a
Beautiful Patriot Casey.

We are
Armored by God
for this incredible spiritual journey.

We are going to expose the bad and ugly to
make way
For the
Good of ManKind and
All of Humanity.

01 December, 03:32 (E)
YES!
THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WOITH WHAT IS HAPPENING....

Recall stumbling on Maritime Law... and CRITICAL-TIMELINE-CLOSURE BY THE POSTMASTER-GENERAL: Russell-Jay: Gould.

: Russell-Jay: Gould.

Took time to figure how it all worked..
Gould was the one who CAPTURED THE FLAG!

Kept sending to Trump on Twitter...
..Whatever research that boggled..

Twitter kept freezing my account...till banned.

Realized OVER TARGET.
....banned became God's tool.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
: CRITICAL-TIMELINE-CLOSURE BY THE POSTMASTER-GENERAL: Russell-Jay: Gould. - YouTube

: Russell-Jay: Gould. : TRUTH-WINS.: https://linktr.ee/russelljaygould.: Thanks for the video-sharing. : HTTPS://FORTHECLAIMOFTHELIFE.COM.: HTTPS://PIERCING-...

02 December, 10:48
Thank you Squirrel for your kind encouragement.

You encourage more then you know.
For years I kept getting blocked and knocked off Media sites ...God continued to work on my heart through those days...reminding me It Is HE who I want to be affirmed by though. ...it was certainly a learning curve of humility.
I think I was fortunate in so many ways having experience with tribulation building perseverance proven character and love. Romans 5

I love the verses:

Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. Don't look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too. You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.
Thank you, Squirrel, you do this.💜💚💜