Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
19 November, 02:13
Bush Obama PEDOS want Rock...demons!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honeybadger71 @Honeybadger71
Only if Hugh Hefner was alive he would be in the running also 😂no more actors are going to be president especially a pedophile one like the rock Americans already told him and Oprah to pound sand in Hawaii. Oh wait we forgot about that already that was the plan.
02:18 PM - Nov 19, 2023
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Honeybadger71 in this post can reply
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
21 November, 09:39
In response Honeybadger71 to his Publication
Yep… Hugh Hefner and his “White Rabbits?”

So I had a choice when I was 18 years old. I was young but I wasn’t stupid… I used to work at Hooters back in the day, and became pretty well known as an up an coming Hooters Girl. I was in the Annual Hooters bikini Competition in 2000, some local contests, and a tri state Pageant. I was on the 2001 calendar and deck of playing cards. Iin the Bahamas for Hooters for the Annual Contest and got to mingle with the Big Wigs, top owners & they sent on a private yacht to meet PLAYBOY REPS. The Lady looked like SKELETOR! I watched the other models throw themselves at them. so shallow, and stuck up. Narcissists. I snuck off the boat early, and decided at that point and time I was done. I was going to ENJOY my trip, my 19th bday that day, and never again would I ever be subject to those kind of people.
After that I NEVER LOOKED BACK!
Thank God!!! Bc I’d probably be Dead right now if I stayed in that world

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honeybadger71 @Honeybadger71
21 November, 11:02
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Glad you didn’t stay in there. There are so many people that are good people put in bad places for money and that’s the ultimate goal you were brainwashed into from a kid. Go to school graduate college marriage job for what. I hated school I dropped out everyone thought I was stupid. But now my friends that went to college I am better off than they are just by choices. It’s that simple.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
20 November, 08:29
They’re DONE and they know it. There is no more blindly following people. We now want name rank and social security number. Fuck we want your great great grannies background every morsel of your life, who was your child hood friend? Prove that was your childhood friend. We might give you a 90 day probation period. If We the people think you’re doing a good job we might extend your time. Oh and we the people will be balancing the check books. All eyes will be on our money every cent WE spend. That is all for now. 😂. Joking not joking.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
19 November, 02:25
That is an excellent point
considering
Hugh’s roll in the
Twentieth Century
bring both
Entertainment and Politics together
through
Playboy Magazine.

With the help of
Rolling Stone of course.😏

23 November, 12:38
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

30 November, 10:13 (E)
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I wonder if ALL RECOGNIZED persons (Who produce junk...and Media bull puffs up their garbage, SOME people BOUGHT IT Some of us NEVER DID!! PBS a partner as well as Smithsonian like any demonic bent pawn pushed it.) THEY ARE KM pissants.

Look at all these public figures in the pedo mess!

Infiltration in research, hospitals, Universities, Art, Music, Historic HEROS NOT.... Gabby Petito...are they even real or like Facebook- a DARPA creation given to a Rockefeller Mark Zuckerberg skum.

You only get their approval and $ appointments if you are pawns of KM demons.
ALL OF THEM.... few left uncompromised.
A blessing some awoke... like Mel Gibson.

SO MUCH to undo...we are doing it daily...as we continue to wake in ALL areas.
I thank God for Trump Patriots and White Hats...