Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
21 November, 09:16
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
now this will really be a movie...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
20 November, 05:33 (E)
Dear God….
Please keep anyone who views this
Spiritually Strong.

🔺Warning🔺

This is John Podesta….
It connects to some well known
entertainers through
Comet Ping Pong Pizza.

James Alefantis was a Rockefeller.

This is called
Satanic Ritual Abuse.

Mike Pence was using
Gary, Indiana…..
This connects to
The Jackson Five.
Micheal’s father was not nice.

This is very hard to expose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
20 November, 11:42
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
didn't understand any of it and there is really nothing much to see that one can decipher clearly.

Every Time @soTELLme533
21 November, 12:56
Urban, I couldn't watch more than a few seconds of this but from your explanation, and my own research, I knew what it was.
I admire your courage and I thank you for exposing whatever you can. It's so important!
Many prayers and blessings.
May God protect us always.

arba happihr @arba
20 November, 05:16
How many clones does he have?
This will be a miracle event
Dead man running for President

Humm

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
20 November, 04:00
ideocracy

Crash Burnsley @CrashBurnsley
20 November, 03:52
How do multiple runners ensure a win exactly?

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
20 November, 06:56
In response Crash Burnsley to his Publication
One benefit I am seeing is...multiple voices saying what Trump has said...

Maybe the point is Demons turn on themselves.

ie: like news is finally speaking some truth...

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
19 November, 02:43
Bring it…we can start talking about all of his skeletons including but not limited to child molestation, trips to Epstein’s island, Maui fires, etc etc etc

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
19 November, 02:20
Watched a Saturday Night Live clip with
Dwayne Johnson….
Back in the 1990’s,
he lived in Cooper City.
We would have never
suspected this behavior….sad.

We know how the
CIA infiltrated every
aspect of life.
Does that agency still operate today?

JAMES GREYWOLF @MAJESTYK
20 November, 08:33
YES THEY TRY, OLD SCHOOL BOYS STILL HAVE HOOKS INTO OLD MK FOLKS

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
20 November, 08:35
This is it! Dwayne on SNL child molestation robot
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
World's Most Evil Invention - SNL - YouTube

One mad scientist (Dwayne Johnson) goes farther than the others (Kyle Mooney, Sasheer Zamata, Beck Bennett) to win a contest for most evil invention.Subscrib...

Honeybadger71 @Honeybadger71
19 November, 02:18
Only if Hugh Hefner was alive he would be in the running also 😂no more actors are going to be president especially a pedophile one like the rock Americans already told him and Oprah to pound sand in Hawaii. Oh wait we forgot about that already that was the plan.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
20 November, 08:29
In response Honeybadger71 to his Publication
They’re DONE and they know it. There is no more blindly following people. We now want name rank and social security number. Fuck we want your great great grannies background every morsel of your life, who was your child hood friend? Prove that was your childhood friend. We might give you a 90 day probation period. If We the people think you’re doing a good job we might extend your time. Oh and we the people will be balancing the check books. All eyes will be on our money every cent WE spend. That is all for now. 😂. Joking not joking.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
21 November, 09:39
In response Honeybadger71 to his Publication
Yep… Hugh Hefner and his “White Rabbits?”

So I had a choice when I was 18 years old. I was young but I wasn’t stupid… I used to work at Hooters back in the day, and became pretty well known as an up an coming Hooters Girl. I was in the Annual Hooters bikini Competition in 2000, some local contests, and a tri state Pageant. I was on the 2001 calendar and deck of playing cards. Iin the Bahamas for Hooters for the Annual Contest and got to mingle with the Big Wigs, top owners & they sent on a private yacht to meet PLAYBOY REPS. The Lady looked like SKELETOR! I watched the other models throw themselves at them. so shallow, and stuck up. Narcissists. I snuck off the boat early, and decided at that point and time I was done. I was going to ENJOY my trip, my 19th bday that day, and never again would I ever be subject to those kind of people.
After that I NEVER LOOKED BACK!
Thank God!!! Bc I’d probably be Dead right now if I stayed in that world