Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
04 December, 08:05
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Oh gosh you are so right! My friends here put up with me going down that rabbit hole and losing my shiitake mushrooms! I am so appreciative that I was able to confide in my AU friends when I woke the F up. The photos of the panda eyes will never be forgotten. I couldn’t see one more. It’s been over three years on AU and it is the best of the best people in my opinion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
04 December, 03:13
Yes Martin, it is. It's homebase for many.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
03 December, 10:38
Idk what it is ,but when i see your name I associate this song w/you.
https://youtu.be/mTUhnIY3o...
Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night) (Official Music Video) - YouTube

You're watching the official music video for Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - "December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night)" from the album 'Who Loves You' (1975). "D...

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
03 December, 10:51
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication
Thanks for the memories with that one!

Sista Sue @SC18835410
03 December, 10:15
That “fooked” button is a wonderful thing!
Much love to you Martin and to every anon here!! ❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 December, 10:10
AnonUp has been a Godsend for me for close to 3 years. I wasn't on Twitter during The Purge that led many to AnonUp. I don't know how I found my way here but I am forever thankful that I did. You have all helped keep me sane during this crazy experience called The Awakening. God bless you all!

reaper myer @reapermyer
04 December, 04:02
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
you got called here silly there are no coincidences

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 December, 10:08
Thats right Martin because it is a SECRET - BRAVO - thanks for the TRUTH shout out there... its so much a secret that many have no clue what AU really is about. 2020 smacked the Truth Community in the face and they have not recovered ... so I disagree if anyone thinks this is the most awake platform - I do not believe there is one that exists.... unless they LEVEL some of us UP. Someone needs to break the BRICK WALL barrier.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
03 December, 10:16
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
🤔 💭 💎 😁 ° 😎 Faster than the speed of an excellent idea 💡😊. More powerful than the imaginary glass ceiling! It's, it's .. .

What a cool 😎 🎧 👂❤️🧠 ) 🌊 ping ~

Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
03 December, 10:06
Giz a follow @martingeddes

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
03 December, 10:00
💗💗🔥💥😄how are you MARTIN ??!!

TonyG @TonyG
30 November, 02:59 (E)
AU is home of those that started at the beginning and were eventually purged from the mainstream. It is for those that have reached a certain level of awareness and are desperately searching for a way to process their new terrifying yet undeniable reality. It is the family that welcomes you in a time your own family shuns you. It is the insider news platform where Trolls, Larps and Shills get fooked and the average normie is vetted before venturing into the abyss of awareness that to believe with certainty we must begin with doubting; the less you have the more free you are and that it is an act of faith to assert that our thoughts are related to our reality.
It is not for the faint of heart.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
02 December, 11:26
In response TonyG to his Publication
Well said, Tony

Real American @RealAmerican11_4
30 November, 11:34
Less hate here, I guess. Typically only encounter trolls or paid ops on "X" lol. They never comment on your posts but if you reply to one of "their" comments, they hate it lol. Kinda fun actually, but only if you real-eyes, it's not a real person you are talking to, they are a bot, don't give an ish and defend a lie they know nothing about

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
30 November, 08:56
If it weren't for you I wouldn't be here Martin.

You're the only man I've seen mention it.

Thank you.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
30 November, 05:17
100% agree ..

... ... @xxx
30 November, 05:02
And yet you fought and bragged about being on X. come on man! AU is only softer...because is so small. 😐😐😐

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
30 November, 04:54
shhhh

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
30 November, 04:54
I can tell by my number of followers...😜

DISCLAIMER: I highly appreciate those who do follow me...🙏

Bee Bee @BxAx17
30 November, 04:47