CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 November, 05:34
THIS IS HORRIFYING TO ME

Fingers can mean all different things.

Why does Hunter Biden have a tattoo of Finger Lakes on his back and why does the drink Monster have the same mimic on it?
Everything has meaning.
What do these things have in common that someone would tattoo it on his back?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
27 November, 06:28
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I was born and raised on Seneca Lake. A lot of curious and bazaar things there. A lot of caves and caverns etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
27 November, 09:45
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Submarines still use it. Deepest Finger Lake.

28 November, 05:39
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
And there are atleast two active salt mines on the south end in Watkins Glen and one salt mine in Himrod on east side that has been abandoned for 30ish years. It is a mystery why that salt mine closed suddenly in one day. Was sealed and everyone walked away. There are Rothschilds buried in a cemetery in Watkins Glen as well. Cornell College is on East side of Seneca. Who do we know that went to Cornell?

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
29 November, 12:08
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
RBG and her husband are alumni, to mention a few. I believe we're just scratching the surface around the evils of the Finger Lakes with Seneca Lake being the hub. Would like to dig deeper on the Rothchild connection.

There are Rothschilds buried in a cemetery in Watkins Glen on the south end of Seneca lake. One has connection to the Titanic. I will find the article and post it.
10:11 PM - Nov 29, 2023
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kdoner12 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Weinerdog - WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it