CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 November, 05:34
THIS IS HORRIFYING TO ME

Fingers can mean all different things.

Why does Hunter Biden have a tattoo of Finger Lakes on his back and why does the drink Monster have the same mimic on it?
Everything has meaning.
What do these things have in common that someone would tattoo it on his back?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
I was born and raised on Seneca Lake. A lot of curious and bazaar things there. A lot of caves and caverns etc.
06:28 PM - Nov 27, 2023
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kdoner12 in this post can reply
Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
27 November, 09:45
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Submarines still use it. Deepest Finger Lake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 November, 05:39
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
And there are atleast two active salt mines on the south end in Watkins Glen and one salt mine in Himrod on east side that has been abandoned for 30ish years. It is a mystery why that salt mine closed suddenly in one day. Was sealed and everyone walked away. There are Rothschilds buried in a cemetery in Watkins Glen as well. Cornell College is on East side of Seneca. Who do we know that went to Cornell?

28 November, 05:43 (E)
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
In your map across the lake do you see Willard? That used to be a psych center. Tunnels confirmed under it. Someone wrote a book about the stuff found in the suitcases in the attic of it. Hardly stuff “mentally ill” people would travel with. More like they were traveling and abducted. Then kept drugged and sexually abused is the local rumors. Also Seneca Army Depot is on that lake. It’s just above Willard. Also closed. There are white deer on the base. Funny how the base and psych center are right next to each other..

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 November, 08:36
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
supposed to be tunnels also