CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
THIS IS HORRIFYING TO ME

Fingers can mean all different things.

Why does Hunter Biden have a tattoo of Finger Lakes on his back and why does the drink Monster have the same mimic on it?
Everything has meaning.
What do these things have in common that someone would tattoo it on his back?
05:34 PM - Nov 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 November, 09:50 (E)
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
https://www.tiktok.com/@pe...

I don't think this explanation is the 'real' reason for Biden's Finger Lakes Tattoo. It is said to honor his mother who was from Skaneateles, New York,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 November, 10:16
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
can't get the link

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 November, 07:37
Imno. "Silence Of The Lambs" Stuff
"These people are sick" ~Q+ ts 1:22
Finger nails Scrathes in the wall
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
SIlence of the Lambs (1991) | "It Rubs the Lotion On Its Skin" | MGM Studios - YouTube

Ever wonder how Buffalo Bills prepares his next suit: "It rubs its lotion on its skin, it does this whenever its told"Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/chan...

bijowi @bijowi
27 November, 07:25 (E)
Each mark on the Monster Energy drink is the ancient Hebrew number 6. Since there are three 6's the "monster' is Satan. There is a cross on the 'O' in Monster, which means, when they go "Bottoms-Up" the cross is turned up-side down. IMO, the drink and the finger lakes are not related.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 November, 08:30
In response bijowi to his Publication
👀

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
27 November, 06:28
I was born and raised on Seneca Lake. A lot of curious and bazaar things there. A lot of caves and caverns etc.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 November, 08:36
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
supposed to be tunnels also

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
27 November, 09:45
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Submarines still use it. Deepest Finger Lake.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 November, 06:27
Tunnels, tunnels, tunnels.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 November, 06:19
Tunnels all lead to somewhere....fingers are used to point where?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 November, 06:22
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
good point (lol, that was not planned, haha)

I hope we find out soon

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
27 November, 06:36
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Interesting. Ironically I’m seeing this now and today I listened to Jason Q talk about Heaven is down not up. He said Elon is showing us we can’t break the glass ceiling above us and that there’s nothing up there. Nothing is a coincidence. I think I was meant to see your post for verification. Call me crazy but I believe in signs.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
27 November, 06:05
dont know the significance of that tatoo...
someone needs to ask him

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 November, 06:06
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
yes, need to ask him, but it seems he is being kept from othr

I wish someone in Congress would ask him

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
27 November, 05:57
bologna...his mom was born in Skaneateles, New York...shame for lying google,

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 November, 05:58
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
💯