Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
28 November, 07:59 (E)
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Oh my gosh, you’ve got to be kidding me! 😳 That makes me sick to my stomach. Kids that harm/kill animals don’t usually grow up to be good, sound human beings. They can grow up to be violent, aggressive adults with antisocial personality disorders and psychopathy. Not a good combo.

This has been debunked by numerous sources however…………

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
28 November, 04:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
28 November, 04:14
I'm sure he's killed more than 5....Just think of all the poor Gerbils he's gone thru over the years?!

MilitaryTribunals NOW @AllWillBeRevealed
28 November, 03:07
Can anyone find this entire story???????

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
28 November, 03:01
🤬🤬🤬

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
28 November, 03:01
That speaks so much about a person.

arba happihr @arba
28 November, 04:13
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
I am stepping out on a limb and say.
This is a dangerous person.
Looks like any pond scum can be in the US GOVERNMENT and be paid very well.
Rope time!