Haint Blue @HaintBlue
27 November, 01:23
If this photo offends you
you might be a slow learner

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Life @pacu44
27 November, 01:40
In response Haint Blue to her Publication
Petty Dodge right there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Haint Blue @HaintBlue
27 November, 02:14
In response 1776 Life to his Publication
Wasn't sure
Looks a lot like my '68 Camaro Daytona pace car

1776 Life @pacu44
27 November, 02:53
Buddy Baker ran the second car for the Petty's most of 1971 in a Dodge Charger while Richard Petty ran a 1971 Plymouth Road Runner. Both cars were Petty Enterprises with Chrysler backing...

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
27 November, 06:44
you sound like an expert :)
like what became Petty blue

1776 Life @pacu44
27 November, 07:08
I like watching the old races

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
27 November, 07:18
I see
Have you visited the IMHOF on Speedway Blvd in Talladega?
It is a 501(c)(3) owned by the state of AL
The Speedway has been trying to destroy it for years
They want the property
Pretty nasty

1776 Life @pacu44
28 November, 06:15
I went to Dega once. May of 1993 for a Cup race. The one the 3 sent the 2 airborne on the last lap right in front of me... hearing a car fly was interesting. I have not been to the IMHOF. Not to sound like an old fogie but I have lost interest in current NASCAR, alot of the old races are popping up on the internet and I cant get enough of them...

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
understand
changed completely
corp wants to destroy the history in my opinion
(like everything else)
07:55 AM - Nov 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by HaintBlue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Haint Blue, click on at the bottom under it