Haint Blue @HaintBlue
27 November, 01:23
If this photo offends you
you might be a slow learner

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Life @pacu44
27 November, 01:40
In response Haint Blue to her Publication
Petty Dodge right there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Haint Blue @HaintBlue
27 November, 02:14
In response 1776 Life to his Publication
Wasn't sure
Looks a lot like my '68 Camaro Daytona pace car

1776 Life @pacu44
27 November, 02:53
Buddy Baker ran the second car for the Petty's most of 1971 in a Dodge Charger while Richard Petty ran a 1971 Plymouth Road Runner. Both cars were Petty Enterprises with Chrysler backing...

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
27 November, 06:44
you sound like an expert :)
like what became Petty blue

1776 Life @pacu44
27 November, 07:08
I like watching the old races

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
I see
Have you visited the IMHOF on Speedway Blvd in Talladega?
It is a 501(c)(3) owned by the state of AL
The Speedway has been trying to destroy it for years
They want the property
Pretty nasty
07:18 PM - Nov 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by HaintBlue in this post can reply
1776 Life @pacu44
28 November, 06:15
I went to Dega once. May of 1993 for a Cup race. The one the 3 sent the 2 airborne on the last lap right in front of me... hearing a car fly was interesting. I have not been to the IMHOF. Not to sound like an old fogie but I have lost interest in current NASCAR, alot of the old races are popping up on the internet and I cant get enough of them...

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
28 November, 07:55
understand
changed completely
corp wants to destroy the history in my opinion
(like everything else)