Deb Cummings @lizdeb56
26 November, 03:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
26 November, 03:18
In response Deb Cummings to her Publication
I see evil in these eyes…every one of them. Who are these people?? Are they human??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green-eyed Katt @greeneyedkatt
26 November, 04:03 (E)
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
These people are me. And neither I nor any of my coworkers (RNs and RRTs) murdered anyone. 🥹🥹 In truth, hospitals received subsidies for a Covid DIAGNOSIS, not a Covid death.

26 November, 04:27
In response Green-eyed Katt to her Publication
Is it ok to ask what was with the dancing??? Can we agree that was weird and not a good look for medical professionals.?? I don’t lump you all in the same box however there are bad apples in the medical community just like in every other profession…..the big difference is lives depend on honesty and trustworthiness in medical care something many have lost due to how Covid patients were treated.

Green-eyed Katt @greeneyedkatt
I don’t know anything about any dancing. Me nor any of my coworkers ever danced.
04:36 PM - Nov 26, 2023 (E)
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Only people mentioned by greeneyedkatt in this post can reply
26 November, 05:50
In response Green-eyed Katt to her Publication
I heard something said that went sort of like this…there many good people working in bad systems. My mom and sister were both nurses so I know that to be true. God bless 🙏❤️