Deb Cummings @lizdeb56
26 November, 03:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
26 November, 03:18
In response Deb Cummings to her Publication
I see evil in these eyes…every one of them. Who are these people?? Are they human??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green-eyed Katt @greeneyedkatt
These people are me. And neither I nor any of my coworkers (RNs and RRTs) murdered anyone. 🥹🥹 In truth, hospitals received subsidies for a Covid DIAGNOSIS, not a Covid death.
04:03 PM - Nov 26, 2023 (E)
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Only people mentioned by greeneyedkatt in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
26 November, 04:27
In response Green-eyed Katt to her Publication
Is it ok to ask what was with the dancing??? Can we agree that was weird and not a good look for medical professionals.?? I don’t lump you all in the same box however there are bad apples in the medical community just like in every other profession…..the big difference is lives depend on honesty and trustworthiness in medical care something many have lost due to how Covid patients were treated.

26 November, 04:36 (E)
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
I don’t know anything about any dancing. Me nor any of my coworkers ever danced.

Kto TheS @KtotheS
26 November, 04:18
In response Green-eyed Katt to her Publication
I don’t know what your role was, but if a common person uneducated in medicine such as myself, could see something was very wrong, the medical professionals should have also. The hospitals FORCE vaccinated people who needed any kind of medical care… did that sit well with you and your co workers? My mother died 6 months after an unrelated surgery….guess what was required to get the surgery? Prior to Covid you COULD NOT have any kind of surgery too close to an illness or vaccination….. why the sudden change in policy? Did the science change that quick?

26 November, 04:32
In response Kto TheS to her Publication
The healthcare organization I work for … the largest in my region with fourteen plus hospitals and specialty clinics and over 15,000 employees, never FORCED anyone to vaccinate prior to surgery or any other procedure. In fact, they recommended you didn’t vaccinate with any vaccine, not just Covid. I live in a red state so maybe that’s the difference, I don’t know. I can assure you though, we all did our best to heal those in our care.